Tuesday, September 29, 2009
46 BDR were killed regarding mutiny!
By Jahangir Alam Akash, In custody BDR men killings going on in the name of heart attacked or other illness in Bangladesh. After torture BDR has been died, but government said it was not true. They said, the BDR men were died with heart attacked or other illness. Around 4,000 BDR men were ready to trial for mutity. On 25-26 February, 2009 BDR were revolt for their human rights. In mutiny 75 were killed including women and civilians. Another two BDR jawans died on 27th and 28th September, 2009. Source: the daily Star, 29.9.2009.
Another BDR member Shawkat Osman, 28, died at Mitford Hospital on 27th September, 2009 night. He was an accused in the BDR mutiny and was at the Kashimpur Jail. And Osman fell sick in the jail on same day and was taken to Mitford Hospital afternoon where he died at night. BDR killings after torture lists raising day by day. With these 46 BDR men were died in custody since the paramilitary mutiny in February 25-26, 2009.
Sources said, of these 46 deaths, autopsies of 11 BDR members were conducted through the New Market police. Quoting the earlier autopsy reports, New Market police confirmed that two of these jawans were killed. The victims were lance nayek Mobarak Hossain of Battalion-29 and havildar Mahiuddin of Battalion-28 of Chittagong. Mobarak Hossain died on March 23 while Mahiuddin on May 5 at Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
Earlier this year, families of the two jawans brought allegations of murder. Meanwhile, Nayek Nurul Amin, 48, of Patuakhali, died of cardiac arrest on 28th September, 2009 at around 11:00am. His body has been sent to Patuakhali. Nurul Amin was serving at Khanpur Border Outpost (BOP) under Talaimari BDR Company in Rajshahi. He was taken to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital on 28th September. He was declared dead there. His autopsy report read that he died of cardiac arrest.
Previous report: By Jahangir Alam Akash, Another two Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) members tortured and struggle for their life while they were in safe custody. The tortured were admitted to the Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) on 14th September, 2009. They were tortured by the members of Task Force for Interrogation (TFI) cell during questioning about BDR mutiny case. Members of the TFI cell and New Market police admitted them at around 5:00pm. Source: the daily Star, 15th September, 2009.
Sources said, the ailing BDR members are Reazul Islam, 22, of Battalion-5 in Khagrachhari, and Mohammad Arafat, 24, of Battalion-13 in Dhaka. Both the BDR members were present at BDR Headquarters during the so-called mutiny on February 25-26. They bore severe injury marks on their knees, which indicate they suffered torture, sources added.
While lying on the DMCH bed, one of the BDR members said, "We were tortured brutally during the interrogation since we had been taken to the TFI cell on 10th September, 2009." New Market Police Station officer-in-charge told, "We were told from Pilkhana over phone about the sickness of two BDR members and then our men took the members to hospital." Asked about the sickness of the two members, Senior Assistant Superintendent of Police Abdul Kahar Akand of CID said, "I heard about the sickness but yet to know the cause as they were being interrogated under TFI cell." "We have taken 16 more jawans on Thursday for interrogation under TFI cell," Akand, also the main investigating officer of the mutiny case, added.
Mentioned that, at least 39 BDR members were unnaturally death and most of were died after brutal tortured. The authority couldn't submit the investigation report about unnatural death of the BDR members in last long four months. The probe committee has demand another two months for investigation.
Who were the masterminds of so-called BDR mutiny nation couldn't know. When would be clear about mutiny we don't have no idea. Because, in Bangladesh after every incident from government side says, 'we would find out the culprits and they should be punished'. But, after some day's masterminds of the said incident goes to more dark. It's a culture of Bangladesh. And the killers, criminals are always getting impunity.
On 25-26th February, 2009 at Pilkhana BDR headquarters some of BDR members were revolt and during that time they were mass killings to the meritorious army, looting their money, gold and other wealth's, mass raped to army officers wife, daughter. By so-called mutineers killed at least 75 persons including 58 meritorious army officers. It was a gross human rights violation after the brutal killings of the father of the nation Bangabondhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in Bangladesh.
We want to see fair trial about the real and accused mutineer. We know that, some BDR members already died after torture during the detention. Whole nation are waiting for see the justice regarding BDR mutiny. We also want to see the enquiry report about BDR mutiny and killings.
Editor of the Human Rights Today
Posted by Jahangir Alam Akash-Editor Euro Bangla at 2:06 AM
- After raped cut her hair, because she is a Hindu w...
- Is Bangladesh a civilized country?
- Journalists attacked by government party men
- After raped cut her hair, because she is a Hindu w...
- Mutineer’s trial: which one lawful army rule or ge...
- Nonstop state killings going on, haven’t right to ...
- Bangabondhu Bangladesh: August 15 in 1975 is a bla...
- Human rights should always impartial universal and...
- The Constitution & Court ruling, in spite of…!
- Government should secure democracy rule of law pre...
- Human rights today and extra judicial killings in ...
- 2,279 peoples were killed on eight months: Crossfi...
- Killing by government: violation of constitution a...
- If government wants to do continue extra judicial ...
- Peace and democracy how far from Bangladesh?
- Waiting for peace and justice!
- ‘No right to life and human rights’!
- 90 were killed extra judicially
- Extra judicial killings and Awami League governmen...
- Extra judicial killings increasing in Bangladesh
- Mass arrest police torture and Sheikh Hasina
- Islamic militancy are very strong!
- What said Sheikh Hasina regarding so-called crossf...
- 94 were killed extra judicially in present Awami L...
- Press freedom and journalist repression
- 46 BDR were killed regarding mutiny!
- Ittefaq was charged with defamation
- Goutam killed in Durgapuja
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (28)